Monday, September 14, 2015

The best holidays of my life?

Really i don't know if i can choose one summer as the best in my life.


Is True that i didn't had the opportunity to go out of the country or travel to many special places, but always i had the chance to travel to Puerto Montt and each year, each summer, each february i think that is the best vacation in my life.

Since i have remembered, the first week in february, with my parents and my sister, we started our trip.

When i was an child and my sister too, we traveled too much times in bus. We started the travel one day in night and arrived to destiny the next day in the morning. During the night, we ate many candies, read comics and slept with clothes for sleep in the same bus! Really this was very embarrassed.


When years passed and my father bought a car, the travel was during the day. My father drove during all day and was very exhausting for he, but whit the music in the radio, he amused and we too.

Some years ago, when my sister and me we could driver the car, the travels started to be much more funny, because each one have a moment for driving and for listen music.
Always the family's travel, help to the same family for to approach between all and enjoy one day the family in the year.

For this i can't chose one summer as the best, i chose each february as the best.


1 comment: