Monday, September 21, 2015

My life in the future

My life always has been very normal and i followed the "correct" form for the student life. I attended to school for twelve years and immediately began the university. I have lone twenty one years old and stay ready for end up journalism.
When I finish this career and as now is late for be soccer played professional, I hope begin to work in some journalism platform as for example some newspaper or some radio, principally. Also I would like work for some digital platform, but this will have be something about investigation journalism, not journalism immediately because this can be very stressed for my labored life.
The different between the radio or some paper and an digital platform is that this last require write about many different things in very short time and this no allows be involved in the theme.
Also I would like travel. Know different countries and different culture is very important for me, because if i will have this opportunity can be a person more comprehensive.
In the familiar ambit, really I don’t know that make; really I don’t have plans for this. Can be that I have some girlfriend who wants to be a family, but this I don’t know. But is sure that I hope to have sons, for educate and make happy.

The more important for my future is keep the pretty friendship with my friends, my school partners and my university friends, because I think that the most important for be happy is keep the friendship.

5 comments:

  1. calde i think that your last paragraph is very lovely! That is very important!! I want to see u with little calderaras in the future

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. feña you are so funny. we want to meet little calderaras!

      Delete
  2. If you want to travel for the world, i hope to see you in Australia in 2017. You can be a professional soccer player there, like Emiliano Tade. You can read abouth him here:

    http://canchallena.lanacion.com.ar/1750837-emiliano-tade-de-lavar-platos-en-nueva-zelanda-a-jugar-el-mundial-de-clubes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Camilo, I hope you make your dreams come true and work in something you really like or travel a lot!
    Greetings,
    Javiera

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want to play soccer, DO IT ! nothing is stopping you!

    ReplyDelete