Monday, March 30, 2015

For this semester i hope...

Well, this semester will be very exhausting for me. For first time in my universitary life i have seven subjets, every different. This situation scares me a little, because in my three year previous the university was very relax for me. Besides the seven subjets in the semester, one teacher offer me make class with he, or rather help to the student in his subjets as teacher assistant.

Besides the class, i play soccer for the journalism team. As every year, i participe in the selection and this year we would have to win for get the title.

Out the University i play soccer with my friends frequently and too i visit my girlfriend and she visit me. My social life with my friends is very funny and they it amazing.

Finally, my expectations for this year is enjoy the every moment, as every years and approve every subjets as every year.

Thanks for visit my blog and for read my post
Regards for everyone

2 comments:

  1. ou you're really kind when you write! I hope you wont have much things to do this semester :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!

    I really hope you won in this reality show called Journalism.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete