Monday, April 6, 2015

The multi game is amazing

Wel, in frist place i must confess that i don't like much the tecnology and therefore i don't know much about the tecnology. But if exist some technological apparatus that i love it, is the multi game 9999 in 1.
This apparatus i saw for the first time when was one boy. In that moment was the best thing that exist in the world.
I had six or seven years approximately, and with my sister and my cousin ever we played "tetris" principally. This game consisted in put in the different figure in the space available.
At present still i have the game, but i don't use much like before. Today i use the multi game when i remember my infancy or when whit my sister talk about the past.
This game like me because is very simple for control and like i said, i am not close the tecnology.
Finally, i can say that this multi game was very important for me because show me the simple that can be the technology and the simple that can be happen a good time. If the multi-game would not have existed, my infancy it was not the same.

1 comment:

  1. With this objects i remember my infancy dear Camilo. Good post in you blog !

    ReplyDelete