Monday, March 16, 2015

Well, my full name is Camilo Andrés Calderara Gonzalez, but the most my friends say me Calde because they cut my surname, or simply they call me Camilo. I was born in Santiago, Chile, in October 1993. At present I have 21 years old.

In my first years, i was to the garden with my little friends in that moment. One year after, my parents registered me in a school of Puente Alto, the place when we live. In the school i live 13 years of my life and i memory very good moments. More late, 4 years before i ingresed to Universidad de Chile for study journalism. I hope transform me in a journalist in nexts years.

With my family the relantionship is a very good. We are family very normal, mi dad and mi mom is a great persons, and they are very happy. My sister Fernanda is a nursy and she is very happy too.

I love it play soccer with my friends and laugh with they.

No comments:

Post a Comment